A) Digital Multimeter
- 6000 count backlit digital display.
- True RMS reading on a.c. mode.
- 1000 V d.c. / 750 V a.c. ranges.
- 10 A a.c. / d.c. ranges.
- Resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges.
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating.
The Megger AVO410 digital multi-Power Meters designed for the contracting electrician has the additional features that also make the instrument suitable for wide range of applications and users.
- TRMS voltage and current measurement
- Dual digital readout
- Classic Megger analogue arc
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- 10 000 count resolution 4 ½ digits
- Phase sequence measurement for 3 phase circuit and motor testing
- 10 MΩ and 10 kΩ input impedance switching
- Non-contact live circuit detection with Hi/low sensitivity
- Resistance from 0.01 Ω to 50 MΩ, conductance and Diode measurement
- Auto and manual range control
- Minimum, maximum and average measurement capture
- Measurement smoothing for fast changing quantity capture
- Hold and Auto Hold modes
- 800 Hz Low pass filter
- Capacitance and frequency measurement
- Temperature measurement
- IP54 environmental protection
Megger AVO800 series of digital multimeters are the next generation of AVO meters designed for professional electricians, technicians, service personnel and engineers that require high reliability, build quality and performance in a compact, tough, weatherproof case. The AVO830 and AVO835 are true RMS multimeters with up to 1000 V AC, DC and AC+DC voltage measurement ranges* and current measurements from 0.1 mA to 10 A.
B) Clamp Meter
DCM310_320 – 400A AC current clamp
- Option of current only , DCM310 or multimeter, DCM320 models.
- Measures up to 400 A a.c. with low current ranges for improved resolution.
- 600 V a.c./d.c. DCM320.
- 20 MΩ Resistance DCM320.
- Data Hold.
- Max Hold DCM310.
- Small pocket-size design.
- Exceptional battery lifetime.
- Supplied with carry case.
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V.
The DCM310 and DCM320 are ideal clamp Power Meters for use during the installation, maintenance and checking of electrical systems and equipment.
The large clamp jaw enables cables to be measured up to 27 mm diameter, so covering the majority of applications within the electrical system installation industry.
DCM340 600A AC DC current clamp
- DC and AC current and voltage
- 600 A and 600 V.
- Resistance and continuity.
- 31/2 digit, 4000 count display with backlight.
- High resolution digital bargraph.
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions.
- Zero-offset REL mode for comparative measurements.
- Supplied complete with test leads and carry case.
- IEC61010 CAT III 600 V.
The DCM340 Power Meters is a highly versatile instrument and ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of a.c. or d.c. electrical systems and equipment.
The DCM340 Power Meters is safety rated to IEC 61010-1 Cat III 600 V, and is drop-tested to 1.2 m onto a hard floor. It is supplied with test leads and a carry case, and a full 1-year manufacturers warranty.
DCM330 – 200A AC, Fork
- 200.0 A a.c. open-jaw current measurement.
- 0.1 V to 1000 V auto-ranging a.c. and d.c. voltage measurement.
- 0.1 Ω to 20.00 MΩ resistance range.
- Continuity buzzer.
- Diode check.
- Non-contact detection of a.c. voltage.
- CAT IV 600V.
The Megger DCM330 Power Meters Fork Multimeter is a convenient, compact instrument designed to measure ac current up to 200 A, and additionally perform all the functions of a basic multimeter.
DCM330E AC Leakage current meter
- EMC and IEC61010-2-032 compliance.
- 30 mA, 300 mA, 30 A and 300 A range.
The DCM300E Earth Leakage Clamp Power Meters designed primarily to check earth leakage currents with a dedicated 30 mA range providing resolution down to 10 µA. The capabilities of the DCM300E extend to measuring currents of up to 300 A ac, making it a highly versatile instrument capable of taking current measurements in a wide variety of situations and applications.
A typical application for the DCM300E Power Meters would be the measurement of earth leakage current in a circuit where the RCD or GFCI repeatedly trips out. The measured result will quickly identify whether an excessive leakage current is causing the RCD or GFCI to trip, or if the RCD or GFCI itself is faulty. The DCM300E has 4 ranges: 30 mA, 300 mA, 30 A and 300 A with a best resolution of 0.01 mA. The analog-style bargraph of the DCM300E is very useful when monitoring changes, allowing the operator to easily interpret the rapidly changing bargraph rather than the digital display. Other key functions include the “Data Hold” feature which aids in measurements where there is a problem with accessibility or poor lighting, and the automatic power off feature that extends the battery life.
This clampmeter was also designed with safety in mind and exceeds the latest safety design standards IEC1010-2-32 and EMC requirements. Extra safety features have been designed into the DCM300E to provide a safer working environment for the user.
- DC and AC current up to 1500 A
- True RMS measurement for greater accuracy
- Large jaw size safely assists with uninsulated conductor measurements
- 750 Vac and 1000 Vdc
- Resistance , continuity and frequency
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions
Safety rated to IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600 V, the DCM1500 Measures up to 1500 A ac or dc and it offers 750 Vac and 1000 Vdc ranges making it ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of large ac or dc electrical systems and equipment.
The large clear digits of the numeric display are complemented by a high-resolution digital bar graph, useful for trending and indicating fluctuation in measurement. The back light assists use in poorly lit areas such as distribution cupboards and corners of switch-rooms; and the data-hold feature enables use on difficult access cables, where otherwise the display may be impossible to see.
C) Power Quality Analyser MPQ 2000 / 1000
- Power off Phase A or auxiliary, allowing it to be used anywhere
- Weather proof to NEMA 4 standard for use in any environment
- Auto CT identifies the current that the instrument is connected to and the range that it is in
- Configuration verification which highlights if the product has been connected incorrectly
- On-board data analysis which can compare results against compliance standards, including setting templates for internal company standards
The MPQ2000 portable power quality analyser has features which make it ideal for testing power quality in any environment, including rugged, weatherproof hardware, and the ability to power off Phase A or auxiliary power.
But the hardware is not all it’s about – behind the sturdy exterior is an intelligence that is focused on minimizing errors and making your testing more efficient, with industry-leading software that enables you to quickly and easily analyse your results.
The optional removable memory capabilities allows internal recorded data to be copied directly to an external standard compact flash card using the same technology available with most of today’s digital cameras. This means that without a computer on site, data can be copied, manually or unattended, from the instrument to external memory cards, increasing the effective instrument memory storage to the size of the memory card used, and will program new configuration setups in the same, simple manner.
D) Phase sequence indicator PSI 700
- Rotation Indicator.
- Easy to Use.
- Indicates A, B or C phase.
The Megger PSI-700 Power Meters is a rugged, lightweight instrument used to determine the phase sequence or phase rotation of a three-phase system. It will also detect and identify an open phase.
The PSI-700 Power Meters is simple to use. The operator connects thre leads to the system and a lamp will instantly indicate either ABC clockwise rotation or CBA counter-clockwise rotation. Three lamps will light to indicate that all phase voltages are present. If a phase is open, only one lamp will light and identify the open phase.
E) Phase angle meter
- Designed for power system applications.
- Current and voltage inputs.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Local calibration.
- Easy to use.
The PAM410 Power Meters is specifically designed for measurements on electrical power systems. It is capable of displaying the phase angle relationship between two power signals, which can be two currents, two voltages or any combination. Currents up to 25 A and voltages up to 500 V can be applied directly to the instrument.
The current input range can be extended by using external current transformers.
- Phase Angle Meter
- 2 channels: voltage, current and frequency meter
- Compact and lightweight
- Local calibration
- Rechargeable batteries
- Easy to use
The PAM420 is specifically designed for measurements on electrical power systems. It is capable of displaying phase angle, voltage, current, frequency and timing. The phase angle is calculated from the relationship between two power signals, which can be two currents, two voltages or any combination.
Currents up to 25 A and voltages up to 500 V can be applied directly to the instrument. The current input range can be extended by using external current transformers.
F) Voltage Detectors and Phasing Testers DETEX
- Voltage detectors.
- Seven models.
- Continuous monitoring.
- IEC conformance.
- Phasing testers.
- Grounded or ungrounded ac system check.
- Five models.
For use on any grounded electrical system, DETEX Voltage Detectors are available in seven models that cover a range from distribution class to transmission line voltages up to 550 kV. Biddle offers six electronic “beeper” models and one model with LED indication for greater visibility when testing indoors.
The beeper-style electronic detectors provide audible and visual indication of the presence of phase-to-ground ac voltages, in accordance with ANSI C84.1-1982 standards.
The 6.9-kV model is equipped with a telescopic pole. All other models are fitted for universal spline mounting on a hot line pole rated for the voltage of the system being tested.
Electronic voltage detectors for use on distribution line voltages (Cat. No. 514360 series) provide a single red LED.
Detectors rated for transmission line voltages (Cat. No. 514242 series) provide four LEDs for improved visibility at greater distances.