Our industrial condition monitoring systems to manufacturers and users of cooling towers, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, and other rotating and reciprocating machinery.We provide vibration monitoring products include machinery protection systems, proximity probes, sensors and transmitters, signal conditioners, transducers, high temperature vibration sensors, mechanical switches, electronic switches, programmable electronic switches, impact transmitters, vibration monitors, portable shakers and vibration meters.
Electronic and mechanical vibration switches for overall vibration monitoring and trending without the necessity of complex systems. Models available with Hazardous Area Ratings and explosion-proof housing.
Mechanical vibration switch is designed to meet all requirements in a single, affordable package. It provides vibration protection for low to medium speed machinery.
- Meets all requirements for mechanical switch in a single, affordable package
- Weatherproof and optional hazardous area rating
- Local and optional remote reset with startup delay
- SPDT or DPDT switch output contacts
Our electronic switches offer single or dual setpoints, adjustable time delays, external setpoint adjustments and more.
- Microprocessor design, USB or keypad configurable
- Multiple sensor type input
- Sensitivity is not affected by rotating speed of machinery
- Solid-state relay contacts used for alarm and/or shutdown
Transmitters provide a 4-20mA DC signal output proportional to the vibration amplitude, and are ideal for applications where a PLC, DCS, or other automation system will be used instead of a stand-alone vibration monitor. Metrix offers seismic transmitters with a wide variety operating temperatures, frequency responses, scale factors, case materials, connector types, mounting options, and hazardous area approvals.
- Fans and Blowers
A sensor and signal conditioner in a single package.
- Loop terminals with Independent Polarity (IPT)™ prevent incorrect wiring
- Temperature shock protected and widest frequency range available
- Available with flying leads, terminal block or ML-style connector
Impact Transmitter with integral signal conditioner. Measures mechanical looseness with the convenience of 4-20 mA loop powered sensor technology and a 2 pin MIL-C-5015 style connector.
· Reciprocating Compressors
· Diesel and Recip Engines
· Measures mechanical looseness such as
loose rod nuts, broken or loose bolts,
liquids in the process, excessive clearance
in slipper, loose or worn pins, etc.
· 4-20 mA output, 2-pin MS connector
· Loop-powered, self-contained sensor
· Flying lead (Div 2 rated) or explosion-proof
version (Div 1 rated) available
Digital Proximity System
Metrix features a complete line of Proximity solutions interchangeable to Bently Nevada probes, cables and drivers. Our
- Oil-Lubricated Fluid Film Bearing Machines:
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Turbo Compressors
- Steam and Gas Turbines
- Large Fans and Blowers
- Gear Box Shafts
- Large Electrical Motors
Trendsetter™ TXR (Radial) and TXA (Axial) Transmitters
· Two-wire loop-powered transmitter that combines an eddy current probe driver and signal conditioner in a single package
· Compatible with 4 major probe systems and easily factory-calibrated to non-standard shaft material
· Provides 4-20 mA signal proportional to vibration level or shaft axial position
TXR5521 RPM Transmitters
· 4-20 mA proportional to shaft RPM
· Dynamic output for vibration
· Sensing to 177°C with proximity probes
Proximity Probes and Cables
· Latest technology design including gold hex connectors,Tefzel insulation, ProbeSeal™ and VerniGap™ for easy installation
· Extend life of installed transducers by replacing individual components
· Avoid mismatching probes and cables with ProxMatch Color Coding
· Protect critical machinery at lower cost
· Keep your installed base running longer to avoid obsolescence
Rack based monitoring system
The Monitoring System is a rackbased continuous machinery monitoring platform designed to fully comply with American Petroleum Institute Standard 670 for machinery protection systems. Up to 56 vibration/position/speed channels or 84 temperature channels can be monitored and displayed in a single 19” rack.
The system measures and alarms on shaft radial vibration, axial thrust position, casing seismic vibration (both velocity and acceleration),temperature, and shaft rotative speed. All necessary monitoring functionality is provided using only four basic module types, simplifying spare parts requirements.
The Our team possesses deep experience gained through developing and sustaining more than four generations of successive API 670-compliant machinery protection systems. We pay attention to every detail, ensuring the system works the way you need it to work in the real world – where details matter.
Robust, rugged construction
The rack chassis is constructed entirely of industrial‐grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel – every card guide, every faceplate, every rack panel. In addition to excellent RFI/EMI rejection, these materials are built to last while maintaining their good looks. Thhis system looks professional because it is professional.
Easily adaptable mounting
The system’s design allows the same rack to be used in panel cutout, 19” EIA, or bulkhead mounting configurations by simply employing different rack brackets. The chassis, backplane, and all modules remain the same. This also means that you don’t sacrifice valuable space when bulkhead mounting – unlike systems that require twice as much space for bulkhead mounting compared to rack or panel mounting.
High quality, high‐speed backplane
The system uses state-of-the-art backplane connectors and high-speed design techniques to facilitate ultra‐fast data throughput and outstanding reliability.
Full color, backlit touchscreen
With the system’s optional touchscreen, users have at-a-glance, real-time visibility of every channel and status in the rack on a single screen – no scrolling, no multiplexing. We worked closely with users to ensure the system’s display was intuitive, efficient, and attractive, with a rapid update time so there’s no annoying wait for the screen to refresh with current values. It’s also easy to see under all lighting conditions – including outdoors. And, because it uses resistive (not capacitive) technology, it works with fingers, gloves, and stylus.
Hardy Instruments’ portable shakers allow for compliance with OSHA 1910, ISO 9000 or API 670 by providing a means for verifi cation of sensors and associated indicators. These units are programmable with built-in display and self-test features.
· For checking:
– Connectors and cabling
– Non-contacting eddy current probe displacement systems
– Monitoring systems or indicators
Meet most of the frequency and amplitude requirements for compliance with API 670
Built-in reference accelerometer and indicator features calibration traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Test seismic sensors up to 1.65 lbs (750 grams).Portable design allows for minimal disruption during system checks