ITT Cannon continues its tradition of innovation with the MKJ line of miniature circular connectors. Bringing together a unique combination of design, functionality and flexibility, Cannon’s MKJ Series offers proven, reliable and cost-effective interconnect solutions that enable critical communication, navigation and high speed data transmission—at half the size and weight of traditional ones. Choose from UNC thread, double start, triple start, bayonet and breakaway coupling methods in a cost-efficient, lightweight and highly engineered design.
- 71% weight and 52% size reduction without the loss of reliability*
- Available in rear-release crimp, PC tail or solder cup contacts
- Shells and jam nuts available in aluminum alloy or corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Up to 2,000 mating cycles
- Environmentally sealed using fluorosilicone material for the front interfacial seal and rear wire sealing grommet
- RoHS Compliant