The MIL DTL 5015 E-R series utilizes the finest materials and along with precision manufacturing and rigid quality controls, offers our customers the finest quality connectors. The MIL DTL 5015 E-R series are designed to operate in the extreme environmental conditions and must be sealed to withstand moisture, condensation and vibration. This series utilizes resilient rear grommets and O-rings to effectively provide a completely environmental resistant assembly.
Features and Specs
The F80 modification code provides crimp contacts terminations. The remaining components are identical to the standard connector to provide proven reliability and intermatebility. It is suggest that guide pins to be used when installation of size 12 and 16 socket F80 contacts for ease of insertion.
Features & Benefits
- Low cost power connector.
- Die cast aluminum hardware with integral backshell design.
- Provides 30 PSI Sealings.
- Machined solder and crimp silver plated contacts provided durability.
- Neprene insulator and rear grommet provides environmental sealing.