High performance, high contact density miniature circular connectors are designed according to MIL DTL 38999 Series I.
Features and Specs
Features & Benefits
- Military Approved.
- High Density.
- Low Profile.
- Military applications.
- Up to 128 contacts per connector.
- Lightweight and small size.
- Corrosion-resistant shells of aluminum alloy with cadmium over nickel plating withstand a 500 hour salt spray exposure.
- Rear release crimp snap-in contacts.
- High contact density.
- Standard MIL-C-39029 contacts, MIL-I-81969 application tools and MIL-STD 1560 insert arrangements.
- Special/custom capabilities.
- 100% scoop-proof – Series I and III.
- Light weight /Low Profile – Series II.
- Operates under severe high temperature vibration testing through 200 C – engineered for high density circuitry – Series III.
- Interfacial seal helps prevent electrolytic erosion of contacts – Series III.
- Superior EMI shielding provides outstanding protection up to 65dB at 10 GHZ. – Series II.