MICRO-K microminiature circular connectors are rugged yet lightweight – and meet orexceed the applicable requirements of MILDTL-83513. Applications include biomedical,instrumentation and miniature black boxes.
Features and Specs
MIK: Accommodate up to 55 contacts on .050 (1.27) centers (equivalent to 420 contacts per square inch). Five keyway polarization prevents cross plugging. The threaded coupling nuts provide strong, reliable coupling. MIK receptacles can be either front or back panel mounted; in back mounting applications, panel thickness of up to 3/32″ can be used on the larger sizes. Maximum temperature range – 55°C to + 125°C. Standard MIK connectors are available in two shell sizes accommodating two contact arrangements pre-wired to your specific requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Rugged Circular connector with Aluminum or Stainless steel shells.
- Accomodates 7, 19, 37, 55 and 85 contact arrangements.
- Twist pin contact system.
- 0.050 contact spacing.
- Threaded Coupling engagement mechanism.
- Front or rear panel mount receptacles available.
- High density packaging (420 contacts per square inch).
- Stainless steel versions offer improved RFI performance.
- Built and tested in accordance of Mil 83513.
- Applications include: Tactical Communications, Broadcast Systems and Medical Electronics.