Racks / Racking System
Jost’s Light Duty Racking System / Racks is useful for small parts and spares stored on shelves. This type of racking system / racks is easy to adapt, with cross members quickly unbolted or unclipped and shelves can be adjusted to any level.
The Light Duty Racking System / Racks is an innovative design for light duty application, from a single bay of racking to a high bay racking installation.
Features and Specs :
Flexible to suit as per customers specification
- Load carriage capacity up to 250 kg per level.
- Shelves are easy to adopt, with cross members quickly unbolted or unclipped and can be adjusted to any level..
- Rolled formed profile for solid build.
- Flat surface and good load carrying capacity due to Press formed deck panels.
- Provide better endurance and durability as it is treated Chemically, for de-greasing and derusting, using hot phosphating method.
- Ensure the fine finish and prolonged rust-free life, even in the humid zones due to Optional powder coated body.
- Can be easy assembled, dismantled and transported as it Comes in a kit form.
- Optimize space and maximize the efficiency of movements