Laboratory ovens for universal use
- material tests
- Ageing of computer chips
- run complex experiments with highly sensitive loads,
- drying or tempering electronic components,
- hardening plastic resin
- Heating plasticine.
The U universal heating ovens / drying ovens stands for unparalleled precise, even and gentle temperature control.
Temperature range up to +300 °C
9 model sizes (32 to 1060 litres volume)
2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
Natural convection or forced air circulation N/F
- intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- air exchange rates and air flap position electronically controllable temperature and air exchange ramps programmable via AtmoControl software (models with TwinDISPLAY)
- pre-heated fresh air prevents temperature fluctuations
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
A PREMIUM QUALITY INDUSTRIAL OVEN MANUFACTURER, FROM USA
Established in 1902, Despatch is a global leader in high performance industrial ovens and other thermal products. A focused commitment to the electronics, healthcare, materials, transportation and industrial markets has enabled Despatch to become experts in these industries. Despatch also serves as a key provider of integrated technology for the emerging solar and carbon fiber markets.
Manufacturers trust Despatch ovens to deliver the uniform and repeatable thermal processing required for critical components to operate flawlessly and ensure reliable product performance. Despatch never cuts corners, ovens are manufactured to the highest standards and deliver invariable, uniform temperature for as long as the oven is in service. Using proven ITW manufacturing practices, Despatch is able to move products to market much faster, providing the shortest lead times in our industry.Global Presence, with Local Expertise.
Despatch has a world-wide network of representatives with a great combination of technical and industry knowledge to help you choose the thermal processing solution that best fits your requirements. Our network of Certified Service Representatives is spread out across the globe to provide technical support and service to Despatch customers worldwide.