When block stacking is not an option, the Drive-in Jorack Racking System is an ideal storage solution for filling large areas of a warehouse with multideep, multi-wide and multi-high blocks of pallets.
Cold stores often specify this type of racking as an ideal method for storing predictable batch movements of palletized loads, to store pallet in two or more deep way.
Features and Specs :
- Specified for first-in-first-out & first-in-last out storage situations.
- Ideal storage solution for the situations where the loads variation is at minimum, and all loads are uniform in nature.
- System provides blocks of static storage, where the pallets are stored in two or more deep way.
- System offers restricted selectivity of individual pallets and provides effective high-density storage with good use of the
- The continuous blocks of racking (no aisles) allows the truck to access the system directly and place goods next in line, one behind the other on cantilevered rails each side of the lane.
- Guide Rails (isolated form Superstructure) can be provided on the floor within the racking system to guide the safety of MHE (material handling equipment’s) and to prevent them from hitting the superstructure.