The ITT Cannon CTC Series is a high-performance, cost-effective cable to cable solution for use in harsh environment applications where reliable signal circuits are critical to operating performance.
ITT Cannon’s CTC is an extremely simple to install and maintain connector series that requires no special contact insertion tools or the use of wedge locks or blind seals in order to deliver a sealing rating up to IP69K.
Utilizing ITT Cannon’s proven Trident T2P and T3P contact technology, and available in 8-way to 24-way layouts, the CTC Series provides a highly engineered and cost effective harsh environment interconnect solution.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications including heavy equipment, agriculture, truck and bus, automotive and commercial/industrial outdoor electronics, CTC delivers the ultimate in performance − when it matters most.
Features & Benefits
- Simple to install and maintain.
- Hand insertable contacts (no special tools required)
- No wedge locks or blind seals required
- From 8-way to 24-way layouts
- Up to IP69K sealing with positive locking latch
- Utilizes Trident stamped and machined contacts
- Silicone rubber interface gasket to withstand extreme condition of temperature and moisture
- Accommodates wire range: 24-16 AWG (0.20 to 1.50 mm²)
- Polarization key for blind-mating and prevent misalignment