Combo D, D*M connector series offers the advantages of an industry standard shield I/O interconnect, with the flexibility of a customized special, designed for any application.
This connector system is ideal for applications that require optimization of space while improving overall shielding. Combo D accomplishes this by combining multiple interconnect types into one fully shielded product, decreasing the number of I/O interfaces and reducing the possibility of EMI/RFI leakage. A combination of signal high power, coaxial, high voltage & fiber optic contacts are available.
Features and Specs
- Power Interconnects (Up to 40 A)
- RF and Telecom Transmission (50 Ω)
- Video Coaxial Transmission (75 Ω)
Features & Benefits
- Standard and European footprints.
- Pre-installed 75 Ω/50 Ω coaxial or high power contacts (one part number).
- High power, high voltage, fiber optic inserts.
- Vertical standoffs or 90° brackets.
- UL file number E8572.
- 90° or straight PCB.
- PC boards up to 3,2 (.125) thick.
- PCB variants available with board locks and/or screw locks (#4-40 or M3).