About Boom Lifts-Telescopic and Articulating Boom Lifts
Josts is now distributing Skyjack range of Boom Lifts in India. Skyjack’s Boom Lifts are world renowned for product reliability and remains a dominant player who has adapted rapidly to the changing face of the industry.
Skyjack manufactures comprehensive range of Telescopic and Articulating Boom Lifts with different lift and capacities. Skyjack’s Expanding Telescopic and Articulating Boom (Telescopic and Articulating Boom Lifts) product lineup currently consists of models with work heights ranging from 9 mts to 22 mts.
Skyjack’s Boom Lifts built and design offers robust and reliable design philosophies, lowest life cycle costs and ease of serviceability. Superior positive traction and terrainability is provided by the axle based four wheel drive used in its product design, which accounts for a proven rugged and reliable drive train.
Overview Types of Boom Lifts
Telescopic Boom Lifts
- Enhance in job site productivity with superior traction and terrainability due to Axle based drive system.
- Ideal for applications that demand out reach in construction and industrial environments with limited access.
- Indoor/outdoor applications are supported by dual fuel engine options.
- Tail swing is minimized for maneuvering in confined spaces.
- Provide extra working due to Jib boom models range.
Articulating Boom Lifts
- Provide versatility in the form of industry leading “up and over” reach capability
- Ideal for both construction and industrial applications.
- Feature superior reach capabilities – at height, horizontal reach, or up and over clearance
- Maneuvering in confined areas due to tight turning radius and zero tailswing
- Axle based four-wheel drive
- Excellent power, torque, and overall terrainability due to diesel and dual fuel engine options
- Jib feature provides increased working range
- 360 degree continuous turret rotation and zero tail swing
- Exclusive direction sensing drive and steer controls
- True vertical rise
- Industry leading up and over reach and clearance
- Industy’s renowned axle based, true four wheel drive system
- Up to 50% gradeability
The complete after sales support in India of Skyjack Boom Lifts is provided by Jost’s Sales and Service offices.
In case of any Questions, Query or Requirement, Please feel absolutely free to write us at :