Gas & Flame Detectors
The new 40/40I Triple IR (IR3) Flame Detector detects fuel and gas fires at long distances with the highest immunity to false alarms. The 40/40I IR3 can detect a 1ft2 (0.1m2) gasoline pan fire at 215 ft (65m) in less than 5 seconds.
- Triple Spectrum Design – for long distance detection and high false alarm immunity.
- Sensitivity Selection – to ensure no zone crossover detection.
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) – to assure continued reliable operation.
- Heated window – for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation).
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility.