The XMO2 transmitter provides computer-enhanced, drift-free oxygen measurement in a compact, rugged, on line transmitter. It can be used wherever accurate and reliable long-term oxygen measurement is critical to process and product quality. This includes inerting /blanketing liquid storage tanks, reactor feed gases, flare gas, catalyst regeneration, oxygen purity and many other applications.
- Measures oxygen from 0.01 to 100 percent in gases.
- No moving parts; maintenance-free
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Automatic background-gas compensation
- Use as stand-alone transmitter or in conjuction with TMO2D or XDP display packages