The D*NG Pressfit termination, is based upon the specification CECC 75 301 802. These connectors provide a low-cost alternative to traditional through hole solder contacts. Utilizing stamped “Eye of the Needle” compliant contact tails per IEC-352-5, the parts are quickly and easily mounted onto PCBs without soldering, crimping or specialized tooling. The socket contact engaging area utilizes a “spoon” shape with four points of interconnection.
Features and Specs
- Communication Systems.
- Information Systems.
- Test Equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy press-in installation without specialized tooling.
- “Spoon” socket contact provides improved interface compared to “Tuning Fork”.
- Closed-entry socket for secure blind mating.
- Front-shell only design based on CECC 75 301 802.
- “Eye of the Needle” compliant contact tails.
- Press-in bolt for ground continuity.
- #4-40 UNC and M3 hardware options.