Against the backdrop of spiraling fuel costs, optimization of combustion processes, with its obvious advantages of cost savings and efficiency enhancement, has gained importance. Which is why, our industrial combustion systems, with their responsible and intelligent use of energy and minimal emissions, are industries’ preferred choice.
Getting the exact temperature of the product, as is required at different points of the manufacturing process, is critical to the final finish quality of the product. So, whether it is a painted part being cured in an oven or an alloy wheel undergoing heat treatment or biscuits being baked in an oven, Josts’ offers a full range of temperature profiling data loggers that help monitor the actual temperature of the particular product as it passes through the heating process.
Josts’ offers high reliable fixed point gas lead detectors and controllers for human safety.
- Industrial Burners:- A wide range of directly and indirectly fired burners for low and high-temperature applications
- Complete combustion systems:- Including gas burners, gas trains, burner management systems and control panels, these systems are also used to control air-fuel ratio to get clear and energy efficient combustion.
- Temperature profile monitoring systems
- Software to facilitate easy monitoring and analysis of product surface temperature during heating process
- Air flow, velocity, and temperature measuring instruments like anemometers, air differential pressure measuring instruments and also meteorological instruments.
- Gas leak detectors and controllers
Burners – We supply a wide range of gas & oil fired burners for low and high-temperature applications. Complete combustion systems, including burners, gas trains, burner management systems and control panels.Combustion management system to control air-fuel ratio to get clear and energy efficient combustion.
Major industry presence
- Automobile- OEMs and ancillaries • Capital goods • Earthmoving equipment • Engineering • Transformer industry • Aviation and shipping industry • Ceramic and glass industry • Food industry • Chemical